album review: new David Guetta album



Make them DANCE to this...

I am honestly not really a fan of "dance" music and was still unsure about songs like "When Love Takes Over" from David Guetta with Kelly Rowland. I still had the curiosity to listen to his album. I was pleasantly surprised. Guetta doesn't give you an hour of the same boring beats over and over again. He manages to cleverly mix the dance sound with different styles and genres all to make a cohesive album that still has a song that just about everyone can enjoy.

The stand outs for me are Sexy Bitch(w/Akon), I can already hear the clubs playing this song. From gay clubs to even some urban/hiphop spots. It's perfect and meant for that crazy drive you have with friends where you blast music on the way to the club. Memories(w/ Kid Cudi), Choose(w/ Neyo/Kelly Rowland) are also faves of mine. The top track on this album for me would have to be Toy Friend(w/ Wynter Gordan) the singers vocals give an Arabic feeling but the beat is pure pop. Something we might hear from M.I.A. Definitely work checking out!